Safe-Guard Dewormer for Goats 125mL
Treat your herd with Merck 28963 Animal Health Safe-Guard Dewormer for Goats. This goat wormer eliminates stomach worms, including Merck 28963 Animal Health Safe-Guard Dewormer for Goats. The liquid goat dewormer is administered orally for ease of use. Be sure to consult your veterinarian for additional information about using goat worm medicine and the diagnosis and treatment of worms.
- Indications: Goats - 2.3 mg/lb. (5 mg/kg) body weight for the removal and control of stomach worms (adults), including Haemonchus contortus and Teladorsagia circumcincta
- Directions: Determine the proper goat wormer dose according to estimated body weight. Administer orally. The recommended dose of 2.3 mg/lb. (5 mg/kg) is achieved when 2.3mL of the drug are given for each 100 lb. body weight.
- Examples: Goats: Body Weight: 25 lb. - 0.5mL dose; 50 lb. - 1.2mL dose; 75 lb. - 1.7mL dose; 100 lb. - 2.3mL dose; 125 lb. - 2.9mL dose
- Under conditions of continued exposure to parasites, retreatment may be needed after 4 to 6 weeks
- Store goat worm medicine at or below 25°C (77°F)
- Protect goat dewormer from freezing
- Shake well before use
- Restricted drug (California) - Use only as directed
- Residue Warnings: Goats must not be slaughtered for food within 6 days following treatment. Because a withdrawal time in milk has not been established, do not use in lactating goats.
- Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism
- Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children