Purina High Octane Power Fuel Topdress 30lbs
- Ascorbic acid helps improve immune function during periods of stress.
- Extruded nugget form gives great physical appearance, little or no fines and is very digestible.
- Contains flaxseed, a great source of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Contains Gamma Oryzanol from rice bran which contains over 110 antioxidants to benefit the immune system.
- High level of Vitamin E; 31% crude fat, supplies a large amount of energy in a small daily feeding rate.
- Contains wheat germ meal, a source of octacosanol, which is purported to increase red blood cell production which enhances the respiratory and immune systems.
30 lb. Pail
High Octane® Power Fuel® show feed high energy supplement for show cattle, show pigs, show lambs, show goals and show poultry is highly palatable with essential fatty acids that support the overall health and look of your show animal. Also contains Tasco® to support animals during periods of stress.
HIGH OCTANE® Power Fuel® supplement is an advanced, high-energy supplement for all classes of animals being fed and fitted for show. Gradually blend HIGH OCTANE® Power Fuel® supplement with the current ration over a period of 10–14 days until the desired feeding rate is achieved. HIGH OCTANE® Power Fuel® supplement is designed to be fed as a topdress to supply additional energy.
Daily amount (ounces):
Cattle: 8 to 32
Swine: 8 to 32
Lambs: 4 to 8
Goats: 4 to 8
Poultry: 8 per 10 lbs feed
Store in a clean, cool, dry place.
Rice Bran, Palm Oil, Flaxseed, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Germ Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Oil, Cane Molasses, Yeast Culture, Dried Seaweed Meal, Monocalcium/ Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D 3 Supplement, Zinc Methionine Complex, Cobalt Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Molasses Products, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Iron Oxide, Fenugreek Flavor, and Anise Flavor