Lafeber's Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries for Small Birds 10oz
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Our Tropical Nutri-Berries avian diet is a nutritionally complete foraging food for small birds. They are made with real pieces of mango, papaya, and pineapple. Give a fresh bowl of Nutri-Berries each day as a complete food or as a nutritious snack. They offer all of the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants to live a long and healthy life while also providing small birds, such as conures, parakeets (budgies), lovebirds, and cockatiels, with important beak play and exercise. We hull the seeds and then coat them with stabilized vitamins and chelated minerals so that your bird receives the balanced nutrition they need, just like with pelleted diets. Plus, unground seeds provide the benefits of whole foods like birds have in the wild. Based in the US, we're a second-generation-family-and-veterinarian-owned company in the farmlands of Illinois. All of our foods use human-grade, non-GMO, and high-quality ingredients.
- NUTRITIONALLY COMPLETE FORAGING BIRD FOOD: formulated by top avian veterinarians and avian nutritionists; twice the foraging of pellets and the same complete nutrition
- SUPERIOR SHAPE FOR FORAGING: the round Nutri-Berries shape offers important beak play and exercise, which helps prevent bird boredom and feather picking
- NON-GMO AND HUMAN-GRADE INGREDIENTS: no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; real pieces of mango, papaya, and pineapple
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS & OMEGA 3&6 BALANCED: help support healthy skin, feathers, and immune system
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: we are a small, family company that works hard to produce premium pet bird food, which is why we're confident in offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee