Blue Lotion Antiseptic Wound Dressing & Gall Lotion 4oz
The Farnam Blue 31601 Lotion Antiseptic Wound Dressing & Gall Lotion is a quick-drying, deep-penetrating antiseptic wound dressing and gall lotion. The horse wound care dressing is effective against bacterial infection most common in skin lesions of horses and dogs and helps fight them to keep your animal healthy. This equine wound care lotion can be used as an aid in the treatment of surface wounds, minor cuts, skin abrasions, harness galls and saddle sores.
- Horse wound care dressing in a handy 4-ounce dauber bottle is excellent for use on animals skittish about aerosol application
- Directions: First clean and dry affected area to be treated. Then apply Blue Lotion generously with dauber cap directly onto lesions. Repeat applications daily or more often until healing takes place.
- CAUTION: For external animal use only. In case of deep or puncture wounds or serious burns, consult veterinarian. If redness, irritation or swelling persists or increases, discontinue use and consult veterinarian. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to large areas of the body. DO NOT APPLY TO CATS. Not for use on animals intended for food. Note that this product will stain clothing.
- Equine wound care aids in the treatment of surface wounds, minor cuts, skin abrasions, harness galls and saddle sores for your horse's comfort
- Antiseptic, quick-drying, deep-penetrating liquid formula helps prevents reinfection
- Effective against bacterial infections most common in skin lesions of horses and dogs
Acriflavin .05%, Methyl Violet .85%, Technical Furfural .96%, Urea 3.0%.
Ethyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Sodium Propionate.