$10 - 2 day local delivery fee on Pet orders less than $75
Top Dog Parks in Fort Worth
ZBonz Dog Park or Z Bones Dog Park
Located at 6950 W. Camp Bowie Blvd.
Widely considered one of the best dog parks in all of Fort Worth, ZBonz Dog Park is the perfect weekday or weekend get away for your dog. Located on the southern tip of North Z Boaz Park off Camp Bowie Blvd in between Ridglea Hills and Western Hills neighborhoods, it's location makes it ideal for any North Texans living in the cultural district, Benbrook, Ridgelea Hills, Western Hills, or West Fort Worth in general.
ZBonz has separate sections for large and small dogs, sized at seven acres and three acres respectively. It's also equipped with two shelters, various agility items, pet fountains and two aerated ponds — perfect for pups of all sizes and dispositions. Don't be shocked if you leave with a wet dog! Dogs tend to flock to the pond to play and enjoy a hot day with a quick rinse.
ZBonz is closed every Monday for maintenance.
Fort Woof Dog Park
Located at 751 Beach St.
Located on the NorthEast Side of Fort Worth, a short drive away from Haltom City or North Richland Hills, Fort Woof Dog Park provides all the dog park amenities you'd ever need.
This park features a 3.4 acre area for large dogs and a 1.6 acre area for smaller dogs, which makes it easy to stay close to your playful pup. Agility courses, water fountains, shaded shelters and waste stations make the visit more comfortable for patrons of both the two- and four-legged variety.
Fort Woof is closed every Monday from 5:30 to 11 a.m. for scheduled maintenance.
First Flight Dog Park
Located close to West 7th, the cultural district, and Arlington Heights, the First Flight Dog Park is a great dog park selection for those living on the west side of Fort Worth. While not as big and spacious as Fort Woof or ZBonz, it provides a homey feel.
It's not recommended, generally, for large dogs due to the limited space.
First Flight Dog Park is closed every Monday from 5:30 to 11 a.m. for scheduled maintenance.
Cherry Lane Dog Park
In the heart of White Settlement, Cherry Lane Dog Park is a great choice for those looking for a spot for their dogs to run around. It features an impressive obstacle course — with hoops to jump through, a triangular stair stepper, and plenty of room to run around.
If you have a dog on the west side of Fort Worth or are living in White Settlement, Cherry Lane Dog Park is a great choice!
And once your done with your dog park adventures, feel free to visit one of local family run and operated feed stores for a dog treat!
Fort Worth Feed Stores
- Russell Feed and Supply, 10600 Camp Bowie West, Fort Worth, TX , 817-244-3830
- Russell Feed and Supply, 5810 Jacksboro Highway, Fort Worth, TX, 817-626-8452
Saginaw / Haslet Feed Store
- Russell Feed and Supply, 12320 Business Hwy 287 N, Ft. Worth, TX, 817-984-7381
Azle Feed Store
- Russell Feed and Supply, 1312 NW Parkway St, Azle, TX, 817-444-8815
Haltom City Feed Store
- Russell Feed and Supply, 5000 E. Belknap, Haltom City, TX, 817-831-8166
Decatur Feed Store
- Russell Feed and Supply, 1817 N. Hwy 287, Decatur, TX, 940-627-2312
Crowley Feed Store
- Russell Feed and Supply, 1625 N. Crowley Road Crowley, TX, 817-297-9756
Benbrook Feed Store
- Russell Feed and Supply, 9331 Westpark Dr, Benbrook TX, 817-249-1061
Weatherford Feed Store
- Russell Feed and Supply, 2610 S. Main Street, Weatherford, TX, 682-294-8600
Cleburne Feed Store
- Russell Feed and Supply,1731 N Main St. Cleburne, TX (Coming Summer 2022!)